Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mia Faith - 7 to 8 months

2/10/2011 - 3/10/2011

Hi!

This has been a very rough month in the health department.  Mommy and Lila were very sick with the flu and then, just when they started feeling better, I GOT SICK.  I had a very high fever, didn't sleep a wink for a whole night.  We ended up going to the emergency room and I had ear infection and a very terrible cold.  We are all better now, thankfully!

I celebrated my first LOVE day.  Mommy let me watch as my big sister Lila helped make cupcakes.  I didn't have any cupcakes this time ... I had one when I turned 6 months...my mommy's gift to me! On the other hand, I've been experiencing lots of love from mommy, daddy and my big sister.  I am enjoying my Nana a lot more now, too... She's a lot of fun! :-)

A couple of weeks ago I started getting crummy because my tooth was coming out.  You should have seen how happy mommy was when she saw my first tooth.  You'd think she won the lottery...or in the very least, you'd think my first tooth was a gold tooth.  (giggles...)

Nope, I'm not crawling yet.  Mommy thinks I'm just plain lazy...but really, why crawl when I can go anywhere I want to go by rolling/spinning/scooting?  I can pretty much army-crawl anywhere (that means dragging myself).  Mommy says she has mixed feelings about me crawling.  On the one hand, she wants me to crawl so I can entertain myself for longer periods of time (probably by following Lila around).  Then she says she is happy with me not crawling because she feels I may make her job a little harder by going places I shouldn't go.

Last month I discovered my big voice.  This month I have mastered my big voice.  If only American Idol would lower their minimum age requirement... sigh!!!  I think people think it's sort of annoying, especially because I can tell I startle a lot of people with my high notes. Oh well...

See you in a little while, hopefully, with more exciting news.  :-)


STATS:
weight: 15.14 lbs
height:  26.5 inches

MILESTONES:
first tooth: 3/5/2011
army-crawl: 3/8/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
After almost two years of trying to conceive and two miscarriages, we finally got our miracle on 4/06/08 - our beautiful baby girl, Lila Grace, was born. Our lives are so full of joy because of her. Little did we know that without any medical involvement, God had a huge surprise in store for us and we had a positive pregnancy test on October 28, 2009. We couldn't be happier! We could not imagine going through all we went through without God's guidance, comfort and His amazing love. We are forever thankful for His grace poured over us and how he fulfilled our dream of becoming parents. We can hardly wait to hold our newest baby in our arms!