Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mia Faith - 10 to 11 months

5/10/2011  -  6/10/2011

Hi everyone!  What a fun month this has been!  I've been doing lots of new things, saying new words and even took a couple of steps but haven't done more than that -- yet!

I'm dancing a lot, and clapping a lot... I actually clap whenever Lila finishes singing a song.  I feel she likes the audience. :-)  I can also say "hi" while waving.  I also say "hello" while holding a pretend phone to my ear and I also say "bye" while waving.  I actually do that every time I have to go to sleep: wave and say "bye" to everyone.  I'm just polite like that.

I'm extremely funny...even more so lately.  What can I say? I'm an entertainer!  Not to toot my own horn but I'm looking prettier every day, especially now that my middle top teeth started to grow.  I kind of looked like a bat before.  Let me explain:  I got my 2 center bottom teeth first.  Then, instead of the normal 2 center top teeth, I got the ones beside those so I had that big gap in the front and a weirdly-funny "vampire" look.  Not anymore though.  (sigh of relief!)

I can give my mommy a hard time too.  I'm extremely emotional all the time!  Whenever I get mad, I bang my head on the floor... Also, if I'm trying to go somewhere I shouldn't go (like under the dining table so I can play with the plugs) and if you stand in front of me blocking my way, I will try to bite your leg.  Just warning you.

So to sum up, I'm in that love-hate phase...but I feel I'm more "love" than "hate"!  I make up for my mischievousness by caressing mommy's face and giving her big, sloppy, wet kisses and very cuddly hugs.  Yeah, I'm pretty irresistible!  Take a look!




STATS:
weight: 19.1 lbs
height: 29.25 inches

MILESTONES:
taking one or two steps: 5/30/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
After almost two years of trying to conceive and two miscarriages, we finally got our miracle on 4/06/08 - our beautiful baby girl, Lila Grace, was born. Our lives are so full of joy because of her. Little did we know that without any medical involvement, God had a huge surprise in store for us and we had a positive pregnancy test on October 28, 2009. We couldn't be happier! We could not imagine going through all we went through without God's guidance, comfort and His amazing love. We are forever thankful for His grace poured over us and how he fulfilled our dream of becoming parents. We can hardly wait to hold our newest baby in our arms!